The meeting will conclude with the IDI Board meeting on 28 June
The ICC Annual Conference week will begin in Melbourne on Tuesday 24 June with the Associate and Affiliate Members’ meeting at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), and will conclude with the IDI Board meeting on 28 June.
The week’s schedule includes the following meetings:
- ICC Associate and Affiliate Members’ meeting (Tues)
- ICC Chief Executives’ Committee (Tue-Wed)
- ICC Governance Review Committee, Finance & Commercial Affairs Committee and HR & Remuneration Committee meetings (Thu-Fri)
- ICC Annual Conference (Thu)
- ICC and IDI Board meetings (Thu-Sat)
Key issues on the agenda of the meetings will include:
- Amendments to the ICC’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, as discussed and agreed by the ICC Board in Singapore on 8 February, including the appointment of the new ICC Chairman
- Investiture of new ICC President
- ICC Associate Membership application from Oman
- An annual report from the Chairman of the Anti-Corruption and Security Unit
- Recommendations on cricket and development matters from recent committee meetings
- An update on the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
- An update on the post-2015 commercial rights strategy
The staging of the Conference is being supported by Cricket Australia, the Government of Victoria and the Melbourne Cricket Club. Melbourne is one of the host cities of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 with the final set to take place at the MCG on 29 March next year.
- On Tuesday at around 1345 in front of Dennis Lillee’s statue, Gate-1, MCG, ICC Head of Global Development, Tim Anderson, will be available for interviews on matters arising out of Associate and Affiliate Members’ meetings.
- On Wednesday at around 1445 in front of Dennis Lillee’s statue, Gate-1, MCG, ICC General Manager – Cricket, Geoff Allardice, will be available for interviews on matters arising out of the CEC meeting.
- On Thursday, a media conference is likely to take place at the MCG at some stage during the afternoon. Further details will be provided in due course.
The ICC Board consists of the nominated representatives of each of the 10 Full Members plus three elected Associate Member representatives. Also present at ICC Board meetings is the ICC President, who chairs proceedings, the ICC Chief Executive and the ICC Vice-President.
ICC President Alan Isaac
ICC Vice-President Mustafa Kamal
ICC Chief Executive David Richardson
Australia Wally Edwards
Bangladesh Nazmul Hassan
England Giles Clarke
India Narayanaswami Srinivasan
New Zealand Martin Snedden
Pakistan Najam Sethi
South Africa Chris Nenzani
Sri Lanka Jayantha Dharmadasa
West Indies Dave Cameron
Zimbabwe Peter Chingoka
Associate Member Director (Bermuda) Neil Speight
Associate Member Director (Scotland) Keith Oliver
Associate Member Director (Singapore) Imran Khawaja
The CEC comprises the Chief Executives of the 10 Full Member nations as well as three Associate Member representatives. Also present is the ICC Chief Executive who chairs the meeting and, by invitation, the ICC President and the chairman of the ICC Cricket Committee.
David Richardson ICC Chief Executive (Chairman)
Alan Isaac ICC President (ex Officio)
Anil Kumble ICC Cricket Committee Chairman (ex Officio)
Australia James Sutherland
Bangladesh Nizam Uddin Chowdhury
England David Collier
India Sanjay Patel
New Zealand David White
Pakistan Subhan Ahmed
South Africa Haroon Lorgat
Sri Lanka Nishantha Ranatunga
West Indies Michael Muirhead
Zimbabwe Wilfred Mukondiwa
Associate Member Representative John Cribbin
Associate Member Representative Warren Deutrom
Associate Member Representative Francois Erasmus