|Date of Birth||12 December 1981|
|Place of Birth||Chandigarh, India|
|Career||December 2000 - Active|
Batting & Fielding Statistics
1. Was the player of the series in the 2000 Under-19 World Cup where his 203 runs and 12 wickets in eight matches helped India win the title for the first time.
2. Is only one of two players, apart from Herschelle Gibbs, to have hit six sixes in an over. He achieved the feat against Stuart Broad in the 2007 World Twenty20.
3. Was the man of the series in the 2011 World Cup. He made 362 runs and took 15 wickets in nine matches, helping India lift the title after 28 years.
4. Playing in his fifth ICC CT
5. ODI debut against Kenya at Nairobi in 2000
6. He memorably hit six sixes in one Stuart Broad over in ICC WT20 2007 at Durban
7. He was Player of the Tournament as India won ICC CWC 2011 contributing 362 runs and 15 wickets
8. After recovering from cancer he played in ICC WT20 2016 and hit a career-best 150 in the January 2017 ODI against England at Cuttack