|Date of Birth||26 December 1987|
|Place of Birth||Hobart, Australia|
|Career||February 2012 - Active|
Batting & Fielding Statistics
1. Is the son of Scott Wade, a well-known Australian Rules footballer.
2. Was diagnosed with testicular cancer at age 16, and received two rounds of chemotherapy before he was cleared.
3. Is colourblind, and has had a tough time spotting the pink ball.
4. Playing in his second ICC CT.
5. ODI debut against India at Melbourne in 2012.
6. Grew up in Tasmania before he moved to Victoria to further his cricket career.
7. In February 2012, he made his international breakthrough as a T20I player against India in Sydney, opening the batting and scoring 72 runs from 43 balls.
8. In January 2017 he hit his maiden ODI century against Pakistan at Brisbane.