Be part of the Ticketing team at #CWC19.
Location: Within the host venue.
Duration: Your services will be required on match day only, and you should expect shifts of between 2-3 hours within this specific role. We will then look to involve Ticketing Volunteers in other required services for the duration of the match.
The Role: Ticketing Volunteers will interact with spectators at point of sale and collection within the ticket office. You’ll see the delight of fans from all over the world as they arrive at the venue and a welcoming smile is required. In some instances you’ll need to problem solve to help people find appropriate seating or direct fans to the correct gates.
We need volunteers who are:
- Engaging, warm and welcoming
- Able to coordinate a number of people at one time
- Able to think clearly and problem solve in a busy environment
- Familiarise themselves with the venue to be able to direct fans effectively
- Have the ability to speak a second language if possible (added bonus)
A customer-facing role, this position will be suited to someone who not only has strong administrative skills, but someone who can build rapport quickly with thousands of fans they come in to contact with. If you’re interested in learning about ticket coordination and people management this is a great opportunity.
Personalise your homepage with an ICC account
News, fixtures and updates tailored to your favourite team. Never miss a moment!