|Date of Birth||02 July 1985|
|Place of Birth||Barnsley, England|
|Career||August 2004 - Active|
Batting & Fielding Statistics
1. Player of the Match in the 2009 T20I World Championship final at Lords, taking 3 wickets for 6 runs.
2. Ranked seventh in the list of highest ODI wicket-takers with 120 wickets.
3. Took a break from county cricket at the age of 17 due to fitness but returned in great shape two years later after a vigorous dieting and exercise regime.
4. ICC Women’s Spirit of Cricket Award in 2014.
5. Will be featuring in her fourth Women's World Cup for England.