|Date of Birth||30 September 1986|
|Place of Birth||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Career||January 2009 - Active|
Batting & Fielding Statistics
1. Scored a double-century in the quarterfinal of the 2015 World Cup and his 237* is the second-highest ODI score of all time.
2. Won the Richard Hadlee Medal and was named ODI and T20 player of the year at the 2011-12 New Zealand Cricket awards.
3. He has just two toes on his left feet after losing three of them during a forklift accident at age 13.
4. Playing in his third ICC CT.
5. ODI debut against West Indies at Auckland in 2009.
6. His innings of 237 not out in the ICC CWC 2015 quarter-final against the West Indies is a competition record.
7. In 2017 he became the first player to boast three scores of at least 180 in ODI cricket when he hit a match-winning unbeaten 180 against South Africa at Hamilton.
8. He also became the first player to face the pink ball in a Day/Night Test Match – at Adelaide in 2015.