The International Cricket Council (together with its group companies) ("we", “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site, items you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group;
- Selected third parties including:
- our commercial partners, our members, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help commercial partners reach the kind of audience they want to target;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- fraud and crime prevention agencies and providers.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Please note that the microsites which allow for purchase of merchandise and tickets which are accessible from our site are operated by third parties and are subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the operation of such microsites.
Access to information
You have the right to receive a copy of and/or update, modify and/or remove the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please let us know. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering your request. If you believe that any of the personal information that we hold about you has changed or is incorrect, you may ask us to change or update such data.