ICC UNDER 19 MEN’S CRICKET WORLD CUP WEST INDIES 2022
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- 1. These Conditions of Entry govern all admission to any Venue for any Match during the ICC Under 19 Men’s Cricket World Cup West Indies 2022 (the “Event”) and incorporate the relevant Venue Regulations and Biosecurity Requirements. By entering a Venue, all Spectators shall be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- 2. ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC (“IBC”), Cricket West Indies (the “Host”) and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to or eject from the Venue without refund any Spectator who, in their reasonable opinion: (a) is in breach of any of the Conditions of Entry; (b) fails to comply with instructions from any Authorised Person, police officer, steward or other security official; (c) enters any area within the Venue where they are not permitted (including the playing field); and/or (d) is in possession of a Prohibited Item.
- 3. It shall be a breach of the Conditions of Entry for any Spectator to engage in any conduct (whether through the use of language, gestures or otherwise) which is likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify any reasonable person (including, without limitation, any player, umpire, referee, Authorised Person or other spectator) on the basis of their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, culture, colour, descent, nationality or ethnic origin. Such action will not be tolerated and is likely to result in ejection from the Venue, the imposition of other sanctions, such as being banned from the Venue in the future and possible further action including criminal prosecution.
- 4. Under the Biosecurity Requirements, Spectators shall be required to (i) provide proof (by way of a digital or physical certificate) of being fully vaccinated under a World Health Organisation approved programme; and (ii) wear a face covering at all times whilst within the Venue. These Biosecurity Requirements may be amended at any point during the Event in line with applicable local law and relevant public health requirements.
- 5. It shall be a breach of the Conditions of Entry for any Spectator to engage in any form of ambush marketing or to conduct any activity that conflicts with, infringes upon, or impairs the rights of any commercial partner of IBC and/or the Host.
- 6. IBC, the Host and/or any Authorised Person reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who attempts to re-enter a Venue without having followed such other process for monitoring re-entry to the Venue as may be determined at the sole discretion of IBC, the Host and/or any Authorised Person.
- 7. IBC reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to make alterations to the time, date and/or venue of any Match.
- 8. No alcohol is allowed to be brought into the Venue.
- 9. No smoking is allowed in the Venue other than in designated areas.
- 10. Knives, fireworks, weapons, firearms and any other articles that may be dangerous, offensive or illegal may not be brought into the Venue. For a full list of Prohibited Items please refer to the applicable Venue Regulations.
- 11. Spectators shall not conduct, carry out or cause to be conducted or carried out any form of betting or gambling whatsoever within the Venue (including facilitating the conduct of any form of betting or gambling, whether inside or outside the Venue, by transmitting from within the Venue, by any method, details of a Match or any element of a Match to a third party).
- 12. Spectators consent without compensation to the recording of their voice, image and likeness captured by any means whilst present at or about a Venue, and agree to the transmission and use in perpetuity of such material by IBC, its commercial partners and any licensee or assignee of IBC.
- 13. Spectators acknowledges that their presence at the Venue is at their own risk and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable local law, none of IBC, the ICC, the Host or any Authorised Persons are liable for any loss, damage or harm howsoever arising from the Match and/or Event and their attendance at the Venue.
© IBC 2022. All rights reserved.