Do you have tickets for the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019 that you can no longer use?
The ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019 has an Official Resale Ticket Platform, giving fans an opportunity to sell any unwanted CWC19 tickets to fellow fans at face value.
Fans are reminded that if they can no longer attend one of the #CWC19 semi-finals, they can make their ticket available for other fans to purchase at face value on the Official CWC19 Ticketing Website. You can list your ticket for sale up until the following times.
Semi-final 1 at Old Trafford until 12:00pm BST on Monday 8th July
Semi-final 2 at Edgbaston until 12:00pm BST on Wednesday 10th July
Follow the process below for a step-by-step guide on selling your tickets on the Official Resale Platform.
What to do next?
- Login to your CWC19 ticketing account
- Click on the 'Ticket Resale' tab at the top of the page
- The Ticket Resale page will show all of the tickets that are eligible for resale posting. Select the ticket you want to sell by clicking in the box, then press ‘Submit’.
- Once your submission has been authorised by the Cricket World Cup ticketing team, your ticket will be available for others to purchase. This will be reflected under the ‘Status’ heading. We will promptly approve and send confirmation by email and notify your online account.
- If you ticket fails to sell, we will email to inform you by 19.00 (BST) the day before each match.
- If sold, you will receive an automatic refund within 28 days to the card on which you made the original transaction, with no further action required.
- If you change your mind and your ticket hasn’t sold, you can cancel your submission by clicking on ‘Withdraw’.
- If you have received your physical tickets and now successfully sell them online, your tickets will be void and you do not need to return them. They will not gain access to the stadium.