Australia Women

Women’s Cricket Digital Collectibles set to launch

Crictos

Hit For Six!
-

To celebrate International Women's Day and the Women's Cricket World Cup, ICC and FanCraze have announced the first set of women's cricket NFTs.

The ICC and its Official Digital Collectibles Partner, FanCraze, announced a very special release of ‘ICC Crictos’ featuring some of the top moments of the women’s game from the recent ICC tournaments. 

As part of the ICC’s commitment to growing women’s cricket, fans now have the opportunity to own and trade some of the most celebrated moments in women’s cricket featuring superstars of the game such as Ellyse Perry, Mithali Raj, Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning, Shafali Verma, Alyssa Healy, Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Ecclestone, Natalie Sciver and Jess Jonassen.

Video cwc19 08 Mar 22
ICC and FanCraze launch Women’s Cricket Digital Collectibles

What are Crictos?

Crictos are the official and exclusive range of digital collectibles featuring the greatest moments in international cricket from the ICC’s extensive archive.

Collected as non-fungible tokens (NFTs), Crictos are digitised historic moments stored on a blockchain, enabling fans to own the best plays from ICC events.

What are the different tiers of Crictos?

There are a total of six tiers of Crictos increasing in the order of rarity: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Platinum, and Genesis, with Common Crictos being the most minted while Genesis being the rarest.

Once a user has set up their account and purchased their first Pack of Crictos, they can then collect, trade and showcase their Crictos moments via the official Crictos Platform at FanCraze.

Pack Details

  • Pack Drop Timing: from Wednesday, March 9 at 12pm UTC, fans can go to fancraze.com/icc to reserve a Pack, which is key to them scoring a place in the queue once the Pack Drop starts.  
  • Pack Name: W-Foundation Pack, Edition One/Release One
  • Pack Price: $99 (limit: one pack per user)
  • Number of packs: 500
  • Number of Crictos per pack: Four
    • One Women's NFT (Common w. 40% Probability / Rare w. 60% Probability)
    • Two Common Men's NFTs
    • One NFT (Rare w. 80% Probability / Epic w. 20% Probability)

More News

Personalise your homepage with an ICC account

News, fixtures and updates tailored to your favourite team. Never miss a moment!