- Content shall not be used, redistributed, shared or transferred:
(b) in a manner that could be considered deceptive, obscene, offensive, defamatory or illegal;
(c) on social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and/or Twitter);
(d) for commercial or non-editorial purposes;
(e) in a matter that misrepresents the source of the Content; or
(f) without the correct attribution as set out in clauses 6 and 7 below.
- Other than the cropping of photographic images, the clipping of footage and audio updates, and the use of excerpts from written material, you may not modify Content and must ensure that its use does not misrepresent the context in which it has been provided in the OMZ.
- Content shall be attributed as follows:
(a) Written or photographic content shall carry the following attribution in a clearly visible and appropriately positioned location: © ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC 2018
(b) Footage shall carry the following wording in a clearly visible location for its entirety: Courtesy of ICC
- Whilst IBC shall make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information provided with the Content, no warranties or representations are made in relation to the accuracy of the information in the OMZ. The Content is provided ‘as is’ and IBC does not warrant that it will meet your requirements or that your use of the OMZ will be uninterrupted or free from error.
- IBC shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages, costs or losses arising from your use of the Content, from inaccurate information in the OMZ, as a result of modifications made to the Content, or due to the context in which you use the Content. Some Content may contain elements that require additional clearance for use in a particular context. If you use Content in such context, you are solely responsible for obtaining any additional clearances thereby required.
- You shall keep secure your individual OMZ access details provided by IBC and shall ensure that they are only used by appropriately authorised individuals (whose details shall be provided to IBC in the course of registering any new users to access the OMZ).
- ICC reserves the right to withhold the distribution of any Content and may in its discretion withdraw permission to use Content that you have accessed through the OMZ.
Personalise your homepage with an ICC account
News, fixtures and updates tailored to your favourite team. Never miss a moment!