- The last date to apply for media accreditations is 19 August
The league-cum-knockout tournament featuring Bangladesh, Ireland, Namibia, the Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Scotland, Thailand and the USA will be held at the Forfarshire Cricket Club in Dundee and the Arbroath Cricket Club in Arbroath from 31 August to 7 September. The complete schedule is available here.
As part of the accreditation process, one needs to send in applications with the following:
- Application details: Full name, Name of Organisation, Type of organization (newspaper, magazine, website, news channel, etc), Role (Reporter, Photographer, etc.).
- A colour headshot photograph with a plain background (like a passport photo) (.jpg file, maximum 2 MB in size)
- Scanned copy of the photo page of valid passport or national ID (.pdf file, maximum 2 MB in size)
- Letter of approval/assignment from the editor on official letterhead (.pdf file, maximum 2 MB in size)
Members of the media who intend to cover this event are advised to send in their applications to Sarah Edgar, ICC Tournament Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business hours (17h00 Dubai time) on 19 August.
Media persons, whose accreditation applications are approved, will be provided with visa letters by the ICC, should they require them. This may please be mentioned in the application. However, the ICC does not take responsibility in ensuring visas.
The ICC reserves the right to approve/reject/request further information on all applications in its sole discretion and without providing reasons for doing so.
Please note that the media will be required to work from the designated media areas and refrain from going to the Players and Match Officials areas. They will also need to agree to the Terms and Conditions with regard to restrictions on video recording at the time of collecting their accreditation cards. The failure to do adhere to any of the T and Cs could result in their accreditation cards being revoked. Terms and Conditions can be accessed here.