Dispatch details for ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019 tickets below.
The demand for ticket for tickets for CWC19 has been record breaking with 95% of the 800k tickets sold.
A final release of tickets will go on sale at 15:00 BST on Friday 24 May. A handful tickets for most matches are available.
Across the last month tickets have been posted to fans around the world and with a huge volume, CWC19 is ensuring that all fans have their tickets before their matches.
- The vast majority of internationally based fans have now received their tickets by tracked DHL delivery
- A minority of internationally-based fans who have recently purchased tickets for matches in the first week of the tournament are being contacted across this week by the CWC19 contact centre to confirm that they can collect their tickets at the venue box office to ensure no delivery issues
- A small number of international fans have supplied delivery addresses that DHL cannot deliver to. CWC19 has contacted these fans across the last month but has been unable to obtain a valid delivery address. These fans are now receiving confirmation from the CWC19 contact centre that we will supply their tickets at the box office at the 11 CWC19 host venues.
- The majority of domestic-based fans have now received their tickets via registered post.
- All tickets will have been dispatched to fans ahead of the tournament starting next week. Ticket dispatch has been prioritised match by match to ensure that all fans with tickets to early matches in the tournament receive their tickets first. In the coming seven days, all remaining fans will have their tickets distributed to them.
- Fans who have recently bought their tickets for matches in the first week of the tournament have been contacted this week by CWC19 to confirm that their tickets will be sent out in the coming days and with them at least three days prior to their first match. On-going, fans who purchase tickets (or re-sale tickets) within seven working days of their match will be able to collect their tickets from the box office on match day at the CWC19 host venues to ensure that postal delays or delivery issues will not affect their CWC19 match experience.
- All fans attending matches in the first week of the tournament will either have their tickets at their delivery address or will have been contacted by Ticketmaster/CWC19 to confirm they will be able to collect at the venue box office this week. Any fan who has not been contacted is asked to contact the CWC19 helpline.
- Any fan who has paid for delivery of their tickets and will now collect their tickets at the box office will automatically receive a refund for ticket delivery fee.
- Fans that have issues can contact the Ticketmaster CWC19 helpline on 0344 847 2019.
- Any fans who have not received their tickets 48hrs before the match for any reason, should contact the helpline who will ensure they can attend.